2018 Annual General Meeting
21 June 2018 at 12pm
Your Vote Counts
Good Energy’s Annual General Meeting 21 June 2018
Thank you to everyone who voted. Shareholders passed all resolutions at the Company's Annual General Meeting held in Chippenham.
Thank you for being part of the Good Energy investor community. Every vote will count and your vote is important to us.
Juliet shares the announcements from our 2018 AGM for shareholders who were unable to attend.
Your Board unanimously recommends you vote in favour of all the resolutions:
- Receive the Annual Report and Accounts
- Approve a final dividend of 2.3p
- Appoint Timothy Jones as a non-executive Director to the Board
- Re-appoint John Maltby (Chair)
- Appoint Ernst & Young as the company’s auditors
- Authorise the Board to approve the auditors’ remuneration
- Authorise the Board to operate referral arrangements
- Authorise the Board to allot shares up to one third of the Ordinary issued share capital
- Authorise the Board to allot shares up to two thirds of the Ordinary issued share capital
For more information about these resolutions, please read the AGM notice which can be downloaded from the list below.
AGM-Notice.pdf pdf 872KB
scrip-dividend-circular.pdf pdf 598KB
scrip-dividend-mandate-form.pdf pdf 539KB